Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sea time while tracking exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I’m exercising my sense 2 only shows current exercise info. Is there a way I can look to see what time it is while I’m exercising? I can’t seem to get out of the exercise screen unless I stop it and exit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Peggiess and welcome to the Community.  The exercise screen has a top, middle and bottom stat.  The current time is one of the middle stats that you can view by tapping/swiping.  The Sense 2 exercise screen is very customizable.  For example, short press the button and open your Exercise app.  Select Run.  Swipe up on the tiny "^" at the bottom of the screen.  Keep Swiping until you get to the Show Stats option.  You will see that the top stat is distance and the bottom stat is elapsed time.  You can change the top or the bottom to the current time, if you want.  It's especially handy to customize the middle stat.  You can remove some of the stats you don't want to see.

Do this for every shortcut you use.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Peggiess and welcome to the Community.  The exercise screen has a top, middle and bottom stat.  The current time is one of the middle stats that you can view by tapping/swiping.  The Sense 2 exercise screen is very customizable.  For example, short press the button and open your Exercise app.  Select Run.  Swipe up on the tiny "^" at the bottom of the screen.  Keep Swiping until you get to the Show Stats option.  You will see that the top stat is distance and the bottom stat is elapsed time.  You can change the top or the bottom to the current time, if you want.  It's especially handy to customize the middle stat.  You can remove some of the stats you don't want to see.

Do this for every shortcut you use.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Wow! Thanks so much👏🏽👏🏽 I never noticed that🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer