Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 Clock Face Selection from watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add the "CLOCK" app back to the Sense 2 so that I can change my clock face from my watch rather than having to go into the FitBit app.  My Versa watches let me store 5 clock faces and I could switch on the fly.  Now I have to pull my phone out and go in thru the app.  Big step backwards.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ @t.parker , Thank you for your messages.

@ncamac , Thank you for your patience. Please take my apologie for the Misunderstanding. The Sense 2 does not have the Clock app available.

I found this feature suggestion. Please have a lok and if you want to support it, vote and leave your comment for it. 

Add Clocks app back to Sense 2

See you around.  

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@ncamac ,  Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message. 

The Sense 2 should have the Clock app, so that you can see the 5 saved clock faces you chose. 

More about the saving of clock faces can be read here: OpenHow do I change my clock face?

If you don't see the Clock app on your watch, please have a look at this: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanFitbit  was the Clock app (long press action) added in a firmware update as the original firmware didn't have this functionality on a Sense 2 or Versa 4?

Can you please confirm if @ncamac  needs to update his firmware.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanFitbit I must be blind so please show me (ideally, take screenshot and circle the right one because I'm dumb) which one of all the 11 apps supported by Sense 2 is Clock app:

Screenshot_20221229_110710.jpg

@Guy_ I'm curious what wearables Fitbit employees use as definitely not Fitbits 🤔 Changing clock faces from the watch isn't currently possible. We know that as we have those devices and use them. I'm just wondering why Fitbit isn't aware of it... 🙄

Best Answer

@Guy_ @t.parker , Thank you for your messages.

@ncamac , Thank you for your patience. Please take my apologie for the Misunderstanding. The Sense 2 does not have the Clock app available.

I found this feature suggestion. Please have a lok and if you want to support it, vote and leave your comment for it. 

Add Clocks app back to Sense 2

See you around.  

Best Answer

Hello.  Could not find the clock app for the Sense 2.  I can setup new watch faces but there is no way to change the face from the Sense 2.

Best Answer

@ncamac  There is no Clock app on Sense 2. It's one of many downgrades from original Sense.

Best Answer

I can´t even change the watch faces 😕 never could with the Sense 2. 

I just get the message ´Oops, looks like there's no Internet connection´.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @rock_chick  - this link might help No internet connection 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@ncamac   I think you will be happy to learn that Fitbit will be adding this feature to the Sense 2/Versa 4 soon.  9to5google 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer