Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 battery is draining overnight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new Sense 2 on Xmas day and it was fine for the first few days, but for the last two nights keeps losing about 60 to 70% of a nearly-full charge overnight.  Both nights it was at about 90% when I went to sleep then around 20% when I woke up - but it seems fine in the day.  any ideas anyone?  thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Kitty-Kate , both SpO2 measurement and snoring detection use extra battery capacity.  If you have either of these turned on you may want to experiment with turning them off and see if that solves your issue.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @Kitty-Kate , both SpO2 measurement and snoring detection use extra battery capacity.  If you have either of these turned on you may want to experiment with turning them off and see if that solves your issue.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I don’t think I have them turned on but can you tell me how to check /how to turn them off?  Have been looking for the snore thing to turn it off but couldn’t find it. Thanks v much. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kitty-Kate Sense 2 doesn't support snore detection hence you can't find it 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned off the SpO2 and all fine now thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same issue. The spo2 is in but has been the entire time. I am ready to return it and get an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you turn those off?

Best Answer
0 Votes