Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 doesn’t have Assessment & Reports tab

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense 2 doesn’t have the assessment and report tan/app. Device was purchased in Singapore

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Slkui I have moved your post to the Sense 2 Forum.Hopefully you will get some help here.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Slkui@NellyG Thanks for the help.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and just to confirm, is your Sense 2 connected and syncing correctly? I'm asking this as certain tabs won't show up on the Fitbit app unless the set up process is completed.

In the meantime, let's try the following steps:

1. Forget your Sense 2 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, log back into your account and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. From the Discover tab, try looking for the Assessment & Reports tab.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help. 
I have tried all the above and yet the “Assessment and Report” tab is still missing 

There is “health and fitness stat” is the only one available. 

Any other ideas to troubleshoot this?

Best Answer

@Slkui It's good to see you again.

You're welcome, and thanks to you for keeping me posted. I'm sorry that tab is still not appearing and to look into this, please let me know the model and OS version of your phone. Also, go to the Fitbit app, tap the Discover tab and take a screenshot of the options that appear after scrolling down. To attach a picture on your reply, see the steps in this post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Slkui be aware that you won't be able to attach any picture until you will post a certain number of posts (5? 10? I can't remember now)

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Hi there, @Dopovo.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your insights.

@Slkui If by any chance you've issues to attach a picture, don't hesitate to let me know so I can help you with that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

C26A08AA-0F5B-45D4-B8D7-9987C88AD8F6.png

26F4F7EB-5CE8-4074-AC72-BE34C2845911.png

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit Are you able to view the pictures above?

Best Answer

Hi there, @Slkui.

Thanks for getting back and sharing these screenshots with me. Because the issue keeps persisting, I've requested a case on your behalf so you can receive assistance from our Support team. They'll send you an email with more information, please keep an eye on your inbox and open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes