Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 is tracking too many floors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been wearing Sense 2 since October 2022, then around April 2023 the floor count started going above 100 most days. Have chatted with support at least 3 or 4 times and I feel like a can being kicked down the road. We went through the reset, app updates, and reinstall and all that, but no help. The last 2 chats said that I would get an email with warranty information. I have received 2 different inquiry or tracking numbers. Never received that first promised email and this is the latest one. Unbelievable.

fitbit-support
Hi xxxxxx,
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

If you have any other questions about your Fitbit device or services, visit help.fitbit.com

Sincerely,

The Fitbit Team

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MJ44 - please ask for a replacement watch under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes