Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Sense 2 does not sync with my iPhone for 2 month, time of wrong by 3 minutes (which is ridiculous). I tried to all steps, forget device, remove from app. It stopped pairing- when i get message with 4 numbers to pair, after some 5-7 minutes of trying to pair the phone show message”something went wrong” and watch continues to live its own life. 
is it something wrong with hardware? Do i need to replace the watch? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Have you tried a reset of both the watch and the phone?  How about clearing the cache of the Fitbit app?  Have you made sure the app is updated and have you tried to uninstall it and reinstall it?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HudsonSherlock,. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to sync your Sense 2. Thank you for mentining the steps you have followed in order to fix this situation and for your advise @DramaQueenDiva.

I would advise setting up your device again with the recommendations of: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, but nothing works. I reinstalled application, removed device and got the same message … 

IMG_2311.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for providing a picture of the message you get @HudsonSherlock.

Please try pairing your Sense 2 with a different device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was a firmware issue with Sense and I think Charge 3.  The original Sense eventually got fixed, I don't think the Charge ever did (not certain it was 3)  The whole forget, turn off phone and watch, turn back on re-pair works for a few minutes, maybe a day.  I had to replace my Sense due to the short immediate battery drain issue and was extremely disapointed to see the same problem with the Sense 2.  I literally have to forget/re-start/re-pair several times a day.  

@Moderator, please don't mark fixed/best answer with the restart dance.  That does allow a sync or two, but overall there is a deeper issue that needs to be addressed.

Best Answer
0 Votes