Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 screen stays black after showing red X

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit will not get off black screen. I've tried all suggestions on the forum. I uninstalled app and tried to re-pair. The app CAN find the Fitbit that has a full battery, but I obviously I can't get my 4digit code due to the Fitbit staying black ( after the red x shows up). I think the Fitbit is in a fatal loop. The watch faces I installed 2 months ago are "syncing" and won't stop that. Despite multiple attempts of restarting Fitbit. Is there a way to factory reset?? Otherwise my 2 month old Fitbit is worthless .

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Wsb99 - normally holding the button for a full 10 seconds should get it to restart, if the watch is actually fully charged.

If this is not the case you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support, for help with a factory reset or replacement under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Wsb99 - normally holding the button for a full 10 seconds should get it to restart, if the watch is actually fully charged.

If this is not the case you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support, for help with a factory reset or replacement under warranty.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer