Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress Response and displayed time zone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since getting the Sense 2, I've seen that the time displayed in the iPhone FitBit app that corresponds to time zone is not my local time, but in UTC time. 

For example, I just got a response notification (about noon local time AKDT). But when I go into the app, the corresponding response shows that the notification is for 8:32 - 8:37pm which is UTC time. And the daily boundaries used by the app is based on this UTC time. The Sense 2 device itself uses local time to display the response chart and the previous 2-hour time period. Oddly, the FitBit app's "Last 2 hr" chart also uses the local time (but not the "Today" chart). 

Am I missing something obvious? A setting that I need to change? Or is this how this feature is supposed to work (I think it is odd), or a bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Above the today tab, tap your profile picture, then go down and click “App Settings” and and you can change your time zone from there, then make sure to sync your device.

Best Answer

Yes, that works. But... Why shouldn't the app display these items in local time when timezone setting is set to "automatic"? Everything else in the app functions that way. It seems inconsistent. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe it mistook your location...

Best Answer
0 Votes