Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

got the new sense and it won’t sync with all of my iPhone 13 apps like messenger Facebook mail and other apps 

i had it on my versa lite

what should i do

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Karinski05 - as it is a new device you have to setup Notifications, click profile photo, Device photo, Notifications and underneath also App notifications, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi i saw app notification but since the new update the app are not syncing

I uninstall the sense watch so i can reinstall my versa lite that was working with all my apps but i did a factory reset on versa lite because not to come in conflict with my sense watch
But when i install my versa lite it was saying that it had a new update ok but i lost all my apps on this one to

So i think you should revise your update

Because i had pill reminder and other important notifications on my watches but know nothing is working

So i am really disappointed in the new update

Can you verify on your side for the update i am not the only one i guess that is having issues

Thanks and please get back to me

[image3.png]

Karine Bouliane
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Karinski05- as mentioned, you have to setup notifications/app notifications for a new watch, which is what the Fitbit App thinks the Versa lite is after a factory reset. You will have to also install any watch apps or clocks after a factory reset.

The Sense will find the apps in the Fitbit App apparently after a few days. Quite why is a mystery because on Android the App notifications list is always there.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes