Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the Fitbit app in two mobile devices?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to use the App on two different devices simultaneously?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @HazmatHank. Welcome to the community forums! 

Regarding your question, I'd like to let you know that you can use the Fitbit app or sync your Fitbit device with any compatible phone, tablet, or computer that meets syncing requirements. If you receive notifications from a specific phone on your Fitbit device, you'll need to disable the Bluetooth bond between your phone and Fitbit device before using a different phone. For instructions see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I also recommend visiting the following help article if you have additional questions about the Fitbit app: How do I use the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply.  

So I take it that if I sync using the Windows 10 App I will also be able to sync using the Android App as well.

Is this correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HazmatHank Thank you for your reply. 

Thank you for the information and for your question. At this time, I appreciate your understanding but newer devices like the Ace 3, Ace 2, Aria Air, Charge 3, Charge 4, Inspire 2, Sense, Versa 2, and Versa 3 aren't supported on Windows 10 and require a compatible Android phone, iPhone, or iPad. For more information about compatibility, I recommend visiting this help article: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/compatible-devices

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am disappointed that my Sense is incompatible with the Windows 10 app.

This fact forces me to purchase a smart 'phone or tablet, causing added
expense after having already spent a lot of money on the watch.

I hope that you will repair this defect in future updates.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your sense should sync through Win 10, it just can not be set up through win 10.. So beg for a phone to set it up with. 

When it comes to changing phones, PCs, tablets, simply log into your fitbit app. You may be asked to agree to a few permissions. 

Best Answer

@HazmatHank Thank you for your reply. @Rich_Laue Nice to see you around and thanks for your input. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding. At this time, I'd like to let you know that this is not a defect, but your feedback and suggestions are very appreciated. In addition, please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

On a side note, while you may be able to sync your Fitbit device using a Windows 10 device, I can't guarantee that this process will work all the time. This is because of compatibility issues and for more information, I recommend visiting this thread

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes