Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour Choices? Rose Gold? Metallic Blue?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it really the case that if we buy the most expensive Fitbit Sense that we'll only have two colour choices? Just black and an odd gold?

No limited/special edition Rose gold/aluminium option to match the colour option we've been able to choose for the Versa previously, or any other special tints? Is that right, or have the full colours simply not been announced yet? Please tell me more options are pending.

Plenty of people must want other varieties too? I'd have pre-ordered already if there was a rose gold option, but I might have to stick with my Versa 2 otherwise.

Edit: Feature Request -

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Rose-Gold-Sense-and-Versa-3-Colour-Options/idi-p...

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@Donna80 I hope you are doing fine.

Thank you for your feedback about the available Fitbit Sense colors. Currently this color won't be available but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exists so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it. If you create an idea feel free to post the link in this thread so other members may check it out and vote for it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thank you. I've submitted the feature request now for Rose Gold, Silver, Metallic Blue, and Metallic Red colour choices to spice up the range.

Best Answer

@Donna80 thank you for the update.

Do you have the link to the suggestion? Or could I share it with your permission? By the way you had me at Metallic Blue so I have voted for the idea myself (first vote yay!).

I look forward to your reply.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

hehe, perfect, thank you 🙂 

and do please share, I hadn't seen that it had been moderated yet 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Donna80 thanks for the reply.

For anyone interested in voting for this idea you can find it here

@Donna80 I don't manage ideas so lets wait for one of the awesome mods to take a look at it. We all abide by the rules so I can't edit it myself but as I said I do like the idea so I voted for it in genuine interest. Hopefully the developers will note that users would like more color options. I also want to set the right expectations, these ideas may take some time to be implemented if they are. Remember that this means applying a new color at manufacturing level so it is some simple update but this is not to discourage you or anyone else it is just to let you know that it isn't so simple of a change.

I'll be around!

Best Answer

Related but not the same: can you choose which color/type band you wish with an original purchase. I want the sense in gold but with a pink/orange infinity band not the choice I see available without buying an extra band

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I've always had to go for whichever band goes with the colour Fitbit I like, as the device colour is the main event, but I'd love to be able to pick the band colour too 🙂 

Best Answer

Think you can choose your band at the time of your initial purchase with the Apple watch. Would be nice if you could do so with Sense/Versa 3 also

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apple store allows to mix and match. My wife and I bought so many extra bands for our Versa 2's. Our pre-order of the Fitbit Sense are both white with gold. I wish they made the Horween leather band in Lavender like the one I bought for my Versa 2. I may order the sport band in mint grey or whatever they call that color?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Navy Blue wood look good on the Sense
Best Answer

Agreed, and Navy blue goes great with the gold frame!

Best Answer

yes please. I'm holding off buying it until a rose gold comes out. 

Best Answer