Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointment, Bugs, Lag Unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been a fitbit user since December 2015 and the sense I am very disappointed. I feel like we are beta testers at this point. The lag and delay heart tracking... I'm going back to Samsung Watch. 

https://youtu.be/A5PcIzTmuig

At 8:00 it pretty sums what I am going to say. 

I was such a huge fitbit Fan but now it started to die down on me. 

Hopefully, fitbit will improve.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Like it said in the video, it's about user experience

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find the Sense a really good upgrade over my Ionic. Future software updates will polish the experience. 

Best Answer

My 1st smartwatch experience is with the sense, and it's not good. The hardware may be great, but the software and user experience is bad. I'm going to be returning it. I have a ticwatch Pro 3 that I like better. It doesn't have some of the things sense does, but it's just so much smoother

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree. But I'm going to try and be patient and give them a few software updates.... It's a mess at the moment though.

Best Answer

I doubt it, I preordered the Charge 4 and return it in weekin the 2 weeks and I noticed during work out the heart rate will drop in the middle of workout for no reason. They say will push out a update to fix it but they only added the smart alarm. How ridiculous.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve also been happy with my Sense, @MattJ71 . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to read couple of positive posts, I’m a huge Fitbit fan and have never used any other trackers. Waiting for the delivery and was getting worried with all these negative posts.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes