Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG app quit working on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The ecg in my Sense watch quit working a week ago. I've tried everything I can think of and everything I found in the forums. It still doesn't work. It either keeps restarting the timer or when it does time out at 30 seconds it gives me an inconclusive response.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @justtired.

Thanks for the details provided and the steps tried on your own. I'm sorry you're having issues with the ECG app and just to confirm, did you follow the recommendations described in this help article? If you have but the issue persists, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Sense.
  2. Tap Gallery, look for the ECG app and uninstall it.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  6. Install the ECG app and try taking a reading one more time.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay, I tried your suggestion again. I had already spent a week looking thru the forums and trying things from there. I also went thru the help section for the sense watch. Again it didn’t help. Now it only makes it about ten seconds and then timer resets. Also the image on the screen is really going wild with the lines now. Don’t know if they mean anything but they didn’t look that way before. Will uninstall and just won’t have that app to use I guess.
Sent from Mail<> for Windows
Best Answer

Hi there, @justtired.

Thanks for getting back and confirming the steps that you've tried so far. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry you're having this experience with your Sense. This isn't the behavior that we expect from your watch and because the screen is also not working correctly, my best advice is to get in touch with our Support team. That way they can evaluate your options and see what can be done to bring you back on track. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just to let you know that after installing the last update the ECG app seems to be working fine now. Thanks.
Sent from Mail<> for Windows
Best Answer

@justtired It's good to see you again.

You're welcome! Thanks to you for keeping me posted and I'm glad the ECG app is working correctly. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Keep up the super stepping! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes