Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Sense Infinite Wristband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

with all the technology put into the fitbit sense i think they overlooked the band design. It is not stylish and without a doubt not functional to have the excess of the band on the inside of your wrist. Between sweat and moving and the elastic style rubber it isn't long before it slides down your forearm and becomes uncomfortable. I'm writing this after the "wear your watch loose" notification. Worst band design on the most advanced fitness watch ever.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject, updated label and formatting

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Actually, I thought the new band system is probably the best feature of the Sense. It's super easy to remove and replace and the release, being on the inside, prevents it easily coming off. Yeah, the supplied band is butt ugly but there's many, many other bands available, both Fitbit and after-market.

Best Answer

I love the band design. Much better than having that strap that catches on everything. 

I'm glad that the Fitbit users suggested Fitbit use this design. 

However their are plenty of third party bands on the market. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just out of the blue my band has started to cause me irritation. Everything has been fine since release date to now, so I'm at a bit of a loss. I think I will have to try a sports band.

Other than that I really like the included classic band, even the look of it (although I seem to be in the minority). 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I just bought my sense 2/28/2022. The Versa 3 has the same horrible band design as the Sense. And the Apple Watch does too. I think Fitbit was trying to copy Apple. Actually I’m  surprised they all have such a terrible band. I need two hands to put the dang thing on but of course one hand is occupied with having the watch go on its wrist. Then when I get it clicked down I can’t get the excess band into the slot without it coming loose. And if I try to put the excess in first, I can’t get the band tight enough so it’s flipping around my wrist. 
I never had any problems with my original Versa band. I bought it when the Versa first came out and am wearing it now. Too bad it doesn’t fit the Sense!

Best Answer
0 Votes