Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find My Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently lost my watch because my band broke. It was in the park while walking my dog. I thought I would never find it, so I turned on sync and tried to retrace my steps. Fortunately, I was able to find it. Is there anyway you can build into it a "Find my watch" app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @dienderle and welcome to the Community.  A Feature Suggestion asking for a "Find my Watch" feature is marked as Not Currently Planned.  There are Bluetooth finder apps for both Android and iPhone.  I never used one, so I don't have a preference.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @dienderle and welcome to the Community.  A Feature Suggestion asking for a "Find my Watch" feature is marked as Not Currently Planned.  There are Bluetooth finder apps for both Android and iPhone.  I never used one, so I don't have a preference.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hi @dienderle - it would be good to train your dog to find it in the interim in case it happens again. They are good at finding things.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi Guy, this is an awesome solution. He does well with finding kibble, just have to work with him.

Best Answer

@dienderle   I found some interesting information.  Last year, Fitbit teamed up with Tile.  They added Tile, but only on the Inspire 2.  Fitbit Blog  I'm not sure why it didn't get added to any other device.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Thanx for the info. I sure hope they get it added to the other devices as the bands that come with the watch are not all that secure and tend to break apart which is what happened with mine. I was just lucky enough to be able to retrace the path I took and using the sync option got me close to it but it still took a while to actually locate it.

Best Answer