Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ECG app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

According to the fitbit page. The ECG app was released for the U.S already, but I am unable to find it in the google play store. Can some help me with this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It is an app on Fitbit and not Google Play. On the phone Fitbit app tap on your image icon (top left in android phones). This brings you to the devices screen. Then tap on the Sense tab. This brings you to the Sense options. Tap the Apps tile, then on the tab for all apps. Easiest way from there is to do a search for ECG and it should bring up the app for download.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in the Isle of Man and its still not available - get it sorted Fitbit

Best Answer

I just got my fitbit sense today in the Isle of Man. Bought mainly for ECG. Frustratingly, I cannot find the app in "my app" or "all app" list. 

Did you get sorted out?

Best Answer

@SUMO136 @Drthomasj I might be wrong but I think Isle has its own regulatory body independent of UK. That means separate approval.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

I live o  the IOM too and can't get ecg working on my new Sense. Did you ever get it sorted because I have had no luck with Fitbit support.

Best Answer
0 Votes