Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense BR and HRV have never worked.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Sense BR and HRV have never worked despite weeks of use. These measurements should either be fixed or removed from the Fitbit IPhone app.  Strangely enough I get a HRV reading via the EDA Scan app on the Fitbit Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Diyguy, welcome, do you have the "health Metrics" tile in your "Today" screen? If it's not there touch the "Edit" button in the upper left of the screen and swipe down where you should find it in "Additional Stats" > touch the add button. You can personalise the order of the tile by touching the left side of a tile and sliding it up or down.

To see BR and HRV touch the "Health Metrics" tile then the stat for more detail.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Gr4ndp4

Thanks.  They have been in Health Metrics since day one.  Both BR and HRV graphs have no data points.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Diyguy, thanks for the update, I'm not familiar with the IOS app but in the EDA scan you get HR and a BR bracket, I do not get HRV or BRV, though under the right conditions they may be available.

Do you get resting HR in your phone app? can you confirm the green LED on the back of the device is flashing and the sensors are clean?

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers  

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Gr4ndp

i have no problems on Sense.getting HR data.  It does a fine, almost instant response— much better than Versa.I originally had.  As I said, I get HRV from a EDA Scan, but have never gotten it to show in the Health Metrics.  I have also never gotten BR to show to show in the Health Metrics.  Apparently this is a known problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Diyguy Sometimes I feel like these health metrics and scores issues is a location related problem. I'm in Tampa, FL and have never missed any of my metrics or scores since I started using this Sense in December 2021. If anything, just one time for SpO2 and then it showed up the next day including the previous missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes