Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense doesn´t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I had the issue recently with my sense discharging it’s battery really quickly which was resolved with a factory reset and an update. Charged it yesterday and today had a notification that battery was low but didn’t pay too much attention until I was going out for a walk and noticed it was dead. Have tried in multiple USB ports and it won’t turn on and is still saying 0% charge. It’s only 8 months old, anyone had this? TIA

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I also recieved my sense 8 months ago. This morning I woke up and it was working just like normal and by 1pm it was dead and wouldn't turn on. I put it on the charger and it says 74%. Still wont come on just gives me the fitbit logo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@IanHas  In all probability it is a problem with the charging cable and the battery is flat. There are known problems with the pins not making good contact. Check all 4 are equally prominent.

There's a secondary issue with rapid discharging which may be a fault with the Fitbit App [or possibly new firmware, or both], not the watch

As the watch is under warranty if its either the charger, most likely, or the watch you can contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you with a replacement charger in the first instance and resolving the discharging problem in the second..

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Stormyb123If you have the Fitbit logo the watch is on. It may have crashed or you may have reset it.

With it on the charger and charging [which it may not be doing if the 4 pins are not making good contact], remove the Sense Bluetooth entries and in the Fitbit App click profile photo and + Set up a Device.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

its the charger. I have been through 3 of them already. Just had the same problem last night. Bought a charger at walmart this morning and its workjng fine again. The problem is that one of the posts on the charger restets itself in the pad to a point where there is no connection to the watch. I paid 20 dollars at walmart but also ordered 2 spares from amazon for 10 dollars. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone! I´m sorry to hear you haven´t been able to charge your Fitbit Sense. 

Please follow advise that @Guy_ shared with us.

To charge your Sense again:

•  Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Make sure you use the charging cable that came with your device, as most cables aren't compatible with other devices.

Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?

• Restart your device. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Thank you for sharing what you did and where you got your charging cable @railen.

If your watch still doesn't work after a restart, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer