Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense screen displays but cannot scroll!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit will show the initial screen but the touchscreen function seems not be working as swipe or press function has no effect kn the screen. 

the side button works and that’s the only way to switch screen? Is there a screen reset function?

also the watch will randomly connect to iPhone via Bluetooth even when you within proximity. Battery usage is currently a day! 

really liked this watch but currently very disappointed. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Start your downward swipe just over the edge of the top part of screen. It takes some getting used to, either way you swipe. 

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have had this from Christmas, used it every day since, so I am familiar with getting the scroll to work. 

there are multiple issues coming up at once. One of which is the touch part of the touchscreen not working even after rebooting the watch. 

Best Answer

Sorry I did not know that. 

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ANNestyWere you able to restart the watch? It may fix it, also it may be a clock face issue, try changing the face from the Fitbit App if you can get it connected.

There seems to be issues with severe battery drain with the latest firmware and/or Fitbit App in some cases. One possible workaround for that is to turn off the phone Bluetooth to see if it remedies the issue and confirms its a Fitbit App problem.

If it doesn't resolve probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Clove6060. Thank you for letting us know that you have already tried restarting your watch to make the display scroll.

Thank you for your advise @Clove6060 and @Guy_

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer