Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense won't keep a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've only had my sense for 6 months now.  For the last couple of days, my sense won't keep a charge.  I charge it every night, have cleaned the charging ports and tried charging it at different locations.  I only use it for tracking my steps.  Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner Thanks for being part of our Community! 

Thank you for troubleshooting this issue. There are additional tips that you can try in this help article.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had mine Fitbit Sense for less than two month and already on third charging cable. When they work charges fine, what is wrong with the cables.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LHoldfit Welcome to the Community.

This isn't expected from your device so I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes