Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app crashes when opening stress management

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else experience the same issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Ah well, thanks for the reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't have an Ipad, neither should this even be an option. If Fitbit
advertises an option, it should work period
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. It's good to see you participating in the Community Forums.

Thanks for reporting these issues with the Fitbit app crashing when opening the Stress Management app. I'm sorry that you're going through this experience and for the delayed response. Our team has been informed about this situation affecting the Android Fitbit app and I'd recommend to check this thread so you can receive further updates. Please know that they're working hard to bring a solution as soon as possible.

If you have any other question, feel free to reply back.

Best Answer

That thread seems to be for Health Metrics, which actually works fine for me.  The issue I'm having (and I believe the rest of those in this thread) is with Stress Management.  I suppose it could be the same cause, but being that Health Metrics actually works for me...

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit  The Thread you linked is not the same issue.  That thread is talking about Health Metrics tab on Android 8

We are talking about The Stress Management Tab and I am using Android 10.

Best Answer

Fixed in version 3.31 of the App!

Best Answer

3.30 is the latest version available on the Play Store for me.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. it's always good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this situation. Let me clarify that our team has been informed of the Fitbit app crashing when accessing either the Stress Management or Health Metrics tiles. This seems to be affecting our Android users and they're working hard to bring a solution to all of you. Please keep an eye to the thread mentioned in my previous post so you can receive more updates about this matter.

@R_G_B, thanks for keeping me posted and I'm glad the Stress Management tile started working well after updating the Fitbit app. That's great news and I hope you enjoy the experience with your watch.

Best Answer

Auto-updated to version 3.31.1 today and it successfully fixed the issue. Stress Management tab now works fine (Android 10).

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't see any new update available for Android and the app still crashes
on my phone. So it's not fixed..
Best Answer
0 Votes

There's definitely some logic/mechanism driving/phasing which updates are offered to which Android devices and when these are made available.

To R_G_B the 3.31 update was available on ‎09-28-2020.

I was able to update to this version today 10-06-2020.

The good news is that it seems Fitbit figured out the fix and now it's just a matter of waiting when v3.31 becomes available for your device.

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thanks for your participation in the Community Forums.

I just wanted to let you know that the new Fitbit app version has been released to all our Android members. Please download it, test the Stress Management tile and don't hesitate to let me know if you continue having the same issues.

@NatomCZ, thanks for keeping me posted. Let me clarify that every Fitbit app update is rolled-out progressively to all our members. This is why you receive it later than others. However, I'm glad the Fitbit app and its tiles are working well on your phone!

Best Answer
0 Votes