Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Metrics tile crashing on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everytime I try to open the Health Metrics app on the dashboard, the app crashes. Any ideas as to whether it is an app issue or when it'll be sorted? 

I'm using a Samsung S7

Thanks 

D

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Hello @Toey555 and welcome to the Help forum.  I am going to move your post to the Android forum.  It seems like a better fit for this issue.  Fitbit can keep on top of this if others are having the same issue.

What version of the Android app do you have?  Have you tried deleting the Fitbit app, then re-downloading it?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi! I have the same issue. Also on a Samsung Galaxy S7. Reinstalling the app had no effect, the error still occurs.

App version: 3.30

Android version: 8.0.0

Best Answer

Android 8.0.0 and fitbit 3.30. App reinstalled fault still there 

Best Answer

Identical Issue....Trying to access Health Metrics on the app using Samsung Galaxy S7 on Android 8.0 and FitBit Version 3.30 (20243526)

Best Answer

Mine is also crashing on Sony Xperia XZ running Android 8.0.0.  Fitbit App version is version 3.30 (20243526)

Best Answer

I notified a moderator that you are experiencing this issue with the Health Metrics tile.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue!🙄

Best Answer

I am having the exact same problem since yesterday. And, yesterday was the first time I noticed that the health metrics feature was added as an option. I use an S7 as well.

Best Answer

Same issue. 

Crashes app when selecting the option/feature health metrics.

Devices used

Sony Xperia X compact

Huawei media pad T3 10. 

I've attempted to clear the cache and reinstalled the app, still no change. Still crashes every time. 

Best Answer

I am also using a Samsung S7.  Health Metrics feature still crashing my app.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, nice to see you all in the Community! Thank you for your comments and information. 

For those who haven't provide the mobile device model, please reply with it as well as the Android version that is installed on your devices.

For those who have provided the mobile device's model as well as the App version,please let me know what Android version you are using. 

I'll be expecting your replies

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I have a Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0 version and Fitbit app 3.3. When I attempt to use the health metrics, it crashes and force closes the app. How can I fix this?

Best Answer

Same problem

Android 8.0.0

Fitbit app 3.3.0

Moto z play

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

App version added to post above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using a Motorola Moto Z (original). Android 8.0.0

Same issue as others have posted. I click on Health metrics and the system responds “Fitbit has stopped”.  Only choice is then to “send feedback” or “close app”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0 version and Fitbit app 3.3

Best Answer

Sony Experia F5321/ Android 8.0.0 / App version 3.3.0

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue on my Galaxy S7 running Android 8.0.0.

Best Answer

More info...The Android app is updated to (what should be the latest) version 3.30 (20243526)

Best Answer
0 Votes