Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Metrics tile crashing on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everytime I try to open the Health Metrics app on the dashboard, the app crashes. Any ideas as to whether it is an app issue or when it'll be sorted? 

I'm using a Samsung S7

Thanks 

D

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Also same issue

Best Answer

Using moto e5 plus, 

Version 8.0

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moto e5 plus

Version 8.0 android

Fitbit version 3.3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for sharing the device info. Currently this is an issue that's affecting users who have Android 8.0 installed on their phones, our team is already aware of this and it should be fixed in the next Fitbit app update which will be available in the second week of October. Your patience and understanding is truly appreciated while you receive the update. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Android 8.0.0

Samsung A5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  It was new to me and always crashes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everytime that I press on health metrics on my fitbit screen the app shuts down.  The health metrics is part of premium.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue

Android version 8.0.0

Fitbit version 3.30 (20243526)

Samsung A5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0 version and Fitbit app 3.3

Hope this helps

Best Answer

I am getting the same thing on Samsung S7 (Android version 8.0.0). Fitbit version 3.30 (20243526).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue:

Samsung S7

Android 8.0.0

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking the time to share your phone model and OS installed. Your patience and understanding while this is resolved is appreciated, we expect to have a new Fitbit app version available around the second week in October, this should resolve the issue you're experiencing with the Health Metrics tile. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Best Answer
Thank you!!
Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer

The update for the Fitbit app on Android is available. I've updated my app, and indeed the Health Metrics button and resulting dashboard now works! 😊

Best Answer

Hi everyone! 

Just wanted to let you know that the new Fitbit app version has been released to all users, please download it and test your Health Metrics tile, it should be resolved with the new app update! 

As a side note, here's more information about the health metrics tile in the Fitbit app

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes