Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app on mac

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So i previously asked why i couldn't sync my sense to the fitbit mac app and i know thats because the sense is new but does anyone know if they'll update anytime soon for the newer devices?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@deemiz  Fitbit seems to be moving away from Fitbit Connect for setup/sync.  This started around the time that the Charge 3 and original Versa were released.  Those devices aren't compatible with Fitbit Connect.  You can't setup a Sense or Versa 3 on a PC using the Fitbit app for Windows 10, either.  The trend looks like smartphone/tablet for these and all future devices.

I don't see an update coming.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@deemiz  Fitbit seems to be moving away from Fitbit Connect for setup/sync.  This started around the time that the Charge 3 and original Versa were released.  Those devices aren't compatible with Fitbit Connect.  You can't setup a Sense or Versa 3 on a PC using the Fitbit app for Windows 10, either.  The trend looks like smartphone/tablet for these and all future devices.

I don't see an update coming.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the clarification before I placed an order for a Charge 4! I don't use mobile devices so without Mac OS support I guess I will switch from Fitbit to something else.

Best Answer