Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sense latch issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Band latch went free. Not holding the band when pushed /inset into the latch. Latch mechanism is freely move and not have tension when releasing toward rest position.  How to fix this issue. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Zoom4, welcome to the community, is the band you are using a Fitbit band or a third party band? Check to ensure the aperture in the "Sense" case is free of any debris or grit. You may find this video instructive ( at 17.33) How to Set Up Fitbit Sense (Step-by-Step) - YouTube . If your problem persists you should contact "Customer Support" here, I recommend you use the chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the comment. I am using Fitbit bands which are in good shape and condition but latch itself is not holding band it freely move when not band placed into it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem and my watch is 10 days old, I think it’s a product problem. I contacted support and they told me I could send my watch back and they would send me a new one, but from reading how many others have this problem I’m not sure that will help. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes