Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sense protection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I'm guessing as me we have all pre-ordered and all thought about screen protectors has anyone brought any or have seen anything pacifically for the sense?? Look on Amazon but it's a mind field

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29
Best Answer
Yes have seen these... But description say take the cap off before using in
the shower swimming and charging. Was thinking for more like a phone screen
protector
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think this screen protector would make the Sense bulkier. Maybe look at this one https://www.amazon.com/Spectre-Shield-Protector-Accessory-Friendly/dp/B08GZR3BHJ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dch... 

I know this one is just a film protector but it doesn't add bulk. Maybe there will be a tempered glass protector soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately this can't be delivered to the UK. Thanks for the
information though will wait to see if I can find anything else
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you want something like this I can get it for you and send it. The protectors should way much at all so shipping should be very cheap.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Please I'll all I can find I'd the protects and the cases
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you looked at aliexpress.com? They already have screen protectors and bands for the Versa Sense. Most of the screen protectors and bands sold on Amazon come from Ali Express/Ali Baba. Ali Express ships international to just about every country there is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm wondering if these screen protectors and cases will interfere with the EDA readings. Maybe a screen protector will be fine, but certainly the case linked above will cause issues. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I ordered the screen protector not a screen case. I can let you know how they work. I just don't want to scratch or crack the screen. I will be getting the extended warranty too for that reason.

Best Answer

I ordered something similar for my Fitbit Sense. It does a good job of protecting the entire watch including the case. I already have plenty of scratches on this protector after a day of working in the garden. However, it seems to prevent the EDA scan from working, which requires palm contact with the outer metal ring. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems to be the one I got myself from Amazon. I have picked some weird
screen protectors to but very fiddley to use
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dazzatron  were you able to find some screen protectors for your Sense?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes / no ordered 2 different one was rubbish
The other seams ok but messy to put on fit the full screen
SpGaurd and then a full cover that clips on the entire unit but I can't use
the EDA scan with that on but does a great job of protecting it
Best Answer

@Dazzatron I am able to get wet install screen protectors from Amazon if you want. I can send you some.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the one I have. The only problem would be EDA scan and ECG whenever they roll out. Since your fingers/palm need to be touching the metal frame. This one covers it entirely.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought these. They add a negligible amount of bulk but definitely protect the device all around (which I need as an active, busy mom!). Mine came with lots of finger prints inside and required polishing before putting on my Sense bc it made my screen look cloudy. Once cleaned, it was fine. The clear dulls the color of the gold body of the fitbit somewhat, but there doesn't seem to be any impact on screen sensitivity. The one thing I can't do with the TPU cover on is use thr EDA scanner :(.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have bought a couple from Amazon. They work brilliantly but can’t do an EDA scan with them on and I’m suspecting the same thing will happen with the ECG app

Best Answer

The interference with the eda scan appears to be an issue with the "cases" that cover the screen and wrap around the sides, vs the wet application film screen protectors which don't appear to interfere with eda scan.

so if getting a film screen protector for just the screen you are probably ok, but if you are getting a "screen protector" that's more of a case and wraps around the device, you will need to remove it in order to use eda/ecg functionality.

Best Answer

How so? It doesn't cover the sensors. 

Best Answer
0 Votes