Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sense won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using my Sense and all of a sudden it won't  turn and it doesn't  appear  to have any lights flashing, but the app says the battery is full.I pressed the buttons and it will vibrate,sometimes, but it won't  turn on or anything. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kathee19  - it may have a fault or may need charging.

If it got wet recently don't charge but dry it in a bag of rice for some days.

Check in the app when it last synced to see if the battery level you see is current.

Often it doesn't actually charge so follow these instructions if it didn't get wet How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. Fitbit is sending a new one ,but I'll  put it in a bag of rice.it didn't  really get wet,just at most "misted" on.it worked for most of the day then just stopped.

Best Answer

How did you get them to send a new one? Their customer support says 24 hr chat available but then when you click on it, it says they are closed. Mine just went black out of the blue with ample charge. One minute fine, the next minute nothing....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I messaged them through chat,it was about 1pm.They walked me through some steps and when that didn't  work they said they would either send another sense out or give me 50% off another type.I also had a warranty on mine. Mine was working fine,then all of asudden it just went black.

I hope that helps.

Best Answer