Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit won’t charge. I’ve looked online for support. Nothing working. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Pofg  - often it is good to follow the instructions here How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Chat usually works via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been buying Fitbit’s for years now, but noticed the battery always fails just around the two-year mark. I’m currently getting 24-hours out of mine, and it’s no longer tracking my sleep properly either. It might be time to look at a different make. I’ve currently got the Sense original model. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, my problem was with the charger, one of the pins was damaged.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Frank3067 I have a two year old Sense that is still getting 4 or 5 days worth of battery. I use the GPS daily too. Make sure you don't have things like Always On Display and Snore Detection turned on. Those will eat up the battery.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't charge either

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought a new charger. The original one was damaged. Apparently they damage easily.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done all the above. I often assume that it’s because I’m very active, but if I look back it always tends to be problematic during the extremely hot periods. It’s not been the same since the heatwave we had. It charges fully - so no problem with the charger…just doesn’t  hold the charge for any longer than 24-hours.  

Best Answer

Hi @Frank3067 - the seals aren't very good and it's possible your watch got moisture inside from hot days where you may sweat more, which of course can do internal damage, so the battery may drain quicker.

It can of course be coincidence with a change of features (or how they are working) or as a consequence of a firmware update.

It might not even be the new firmware but how it was updated that could be an issue.

But your symptoms seem water related. If you are within warranty you could try a factory reset (but be patient as the process is risky and may kill the watch).

Like @Heather-S my 2 year old Sense gets charged every 5+ days.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes