Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stuck on logo screen? Can not reset to factory default?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit will not reset and customer service said it needs to be replaced? This is my second Sense in 15.months? What is causing them to enter this mode? This device is not cheap and the only possible resolution is to do a factory reset? I how have another expensive piece if trash that when functioning I love 🥺😢🥺 I can no longer afford to be a part of this exclusive group.. Spending $250 a year for its hardware. At this point, owner nc a Fitbit is like owning a Apple device. Some please say a prayer for those of us that find this excessive. Fitbit, please make this right. What am I to do with this device? It’s discouraging, the device was part of my health journey and now I have no way of tracking and keeping me motivated. I often posted.. Just me and my Fitbit working it out today. I type this with teats because now I must muster up the energy to do it without being able to see exactly what I’m doing and even more so rewarding - what I have done!  Thanks for the short EXPENSIVE lived journey. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried a basic restart ?

JohnnyRow_0-1655673240423.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

JohnnyRow.. I have, didn’t work. Still stuck on logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

JohnnyRow, I have and same results. Everything seemed fine, took it off the charger and noticed it was stuck on the 100% charged screen? Could not navigate to any other and the app could not sync the device. Did a reset and once it came to the “Fitbit” it as been stuck there ever since? Contacted Fitbit.. was asked to do a factory reset, that did work and the 1 year warranty expired 2-22… So, only option is to purchase Fitbit number 3, NOPE 🥺

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. My fitbit Sense is stuck at logo and cannot reset to factory default. Please advise.

Best Answer

Just in case have you tried removing the watch Bluetooth entries from the phone and in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, "+ Set up a Device"

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi, I have tried it, but still same results. Thanks.

Best Answer