Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Assistant isn't working on my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense is connected and synching with my phone, but when I use Google assistant it gives me an error that Bluetooth is not connected.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @KiwiBerries. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Sense.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at this help article What should I do if my voice assistant doesn't work on my Fitbit smartwatch? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @KiwiBerries  -  sometimes the error messages aren't very correct. in the Fitbit App, click profile photo, device photo, Voice assistant and do a connection, then resync the watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @KiwiBerries. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Sense.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at this help article What should I do if my voice assistant doesn't work on my Fitbit smartwatch? 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I don't see Voice Assistant on that menu even it is visible on the watch.

When trying to open Google Assistant on the Fitbit I have this message :"Something went wrong, but it might work if you try it again".

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with Google Assistant. 

While reading your post I was wondering if you have recently used Alexa? Please note that you can have one voice assistant at a time on your Sense. So, if this describes your issue, please make sure to remove Alexa in order to install Google Assistant. Additionally, I'd recommend to verify if your country of residence appears in the supported countries list.

If everything is correct, reboot your phone, restart your watch, allow the Fitbit app to run in the background and try setting up Google Assistant on your Sense one more time. Make sure your phone has internet connection and is within 30 feet of your watch when using a voice assistant.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I've never used Alexa, only Google Assistant.

Fitbit app is running in background (always)

My phone is next to me.

Restart didn't solve anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes