Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the heart rate graph gone from an exercise session?  This was a feature I used daily to target time spent in specific heart rate zones. I chatted with support to no avail. Am I missing it or is it truly gone?  If it is gone, how do I get it back?  This update has me seriously considering switching to Apple after 7 years of Fitbit loyalty.  Hey Fitbit, I love you and have been willing to deal with glitches over the years (most recently my sense reverts to “not connected” about 30 times a day!), but you really messed up on this one!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Pwader - unfortunately there are numerous issues with the new Fitbit App version 4 updates.

You can see more information in "The redesigned Fitbit app is rolling out!" topic in the appropriate iOS or Android app forums.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ thoroughly "tested" before release as usual 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed. The new exercise stats are deficient. A lot of useful information is missing and you cannot choose or designate your activity any longer. I miss many of the graphs. I also noticed the elevation - while still a graph - is way off by a multitude of more than two. I will seriously consider changing to another fitness watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely agree. You can still see them by checking your dashboard on the website but who wants to do that every time? Plus, it shows one average pace at the end of sync and then changes it within a few seconds. The original number moves to the upper left corner. No idea which, if either, is correct. Very annoyed, I have an Iphone, IPad, time for the watch too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes