Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I keep the Sense screen on all the time?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why does my watch have this boring black/white face when it is suppose to be a flower face clock ??  I have to press on the side to see it and then it goes off - how can I make it stay? 

thanks 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Try swiping left edge to the right to get to Quick Settings and turn Off the Always on display [bottom left] and turn On the wrist movement [middle bottom].

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hello @ATHERE79. Welcome to the community forums. @Guy_  Nice to see you around and thanks for your input. 

I'd like to let you know that you if you would like your Sense to display the time all the time, you can use the "Always-on display" option which is located in the quick settings on your Fitbit Sense. 

Otherwise, you can disable this by swiping left and activate screen wake. Nevertheless, take into consideration that the screen wake function is deactivated when sleep mode is activated. If you have questions about how to navigate your Fitbit Sense, please check: How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Your battery life will drop if the screen is illuminated constantly.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Clove6060 Great to see you around! 

I appreciate your input. I agree with you, using the always-on display setting could impact the battery life of a Fitbit device. For tips on how to extend the battery life, I'd recommend visiting this help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes