Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I agree to Daily Readiness Score on Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am brand new to the Sense.  I have the 6 months free Premium and wanted to get the Daily Readiness Score.  When I click on the Daily Readiness Score Under Explore Premium features, it takes me to a page which includes a permission to allow Fitbit to use my information.  Unfortunately the area where I should click, I agree is all gray.  The only option is to Go Back.  Why?  This means I cannot get the data that the Premium service is supposed to provide.  If I am missing something, please let me know.  If I could set things up on my computer rather than my mobile phone, it would be easier, I think but everything seems to go through the mobile app.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MushroomMom Welcome to the Fitbit community.

That screen with the permissions, scroll all the way to the bottom. You're technically supposed to read it all first. That's why it's greyed out. When you get to the bottom, you should be able to tap it. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@MushroomMom Welcome to the Fitbit community.

That screen with the permissions, scroll all the way to the bottom. You're technically supposed to read it all first. That's why it's greyed out. When you get to the bottom, you should be able to tap it. 

Best Answer