Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn on snooze on Sense alarms?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I make fitbit alarm repeat itself because it only goes off once and it's so annoying!

Please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Do you mean repeat like a snooze alarm, or repeat as in same time on other days?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Repeat like snooze alarm 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @trinhity. It's good to see you here in the forums. @JohnnyRow, thanks for stopping by.

@trinhity, thanks for sharing more details. Let me explain that your device will vibrate and flash when a silent alarm goes off several times or until dismissed. If you don't dismiss an alarm, it repeats in 9 minutes. If this isn't happening, let me suggest to remove the alarm and set a new alarm on your watch to see how it goes.

Best Answer

To add to what @LizzyFitbit  said, I believe it will do the snooze cycle only once.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi @LizzyFitbit, works only for the second alarm that i put on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @trinhity. I hope you're doing well. @JohnnyRow, it's always great to see you and thanks for your help.

@trinhity, thanks for keeping me posted. It's odd the snooze option works only for the second alarm. In this case let me recommend to remove all your alarms, restart your watch and setting up all your alarms one more time. Make sure your watch is updated and syncing with the Fitbit app correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to change the timing of the repeat alarm, say, from 9 minutes to 5 minutes?  Thanks.

Best Answer

@LC_Smith It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for joining this thread and let me explain that currently it's not possible to customize the length of time for the snooze alarm. However, I'd encourage you to share this great idea in the Feature Suggestions board. This is the best place to post new ideas that you wish to see in the future, and get the attention of our development team. To learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree!! 9 mins is such an odd duration. Would be great to set it to something custom. 

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @Archimy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the Alarms app on the Sense. I understand where you're coming from and appreciate your feedback. I noticed you already posted in the Feature Suggestions board. For the ones interested, please check this idea by clicking here and add your vote as this will help our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time. Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes