Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see auto exercise on my Fitbit Sense watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Sense does auto recognized that I was on Elliptical on my phone app when I sync.  But how do I see it pop up automatically on my watch while I'm doing it (once it detected and recognized).  I have checked on the setting, they are pretty much all set to auto-recognized after 10 minutes.  But it's not showing on my watch while I'm doing it.  I recall seeing it pop-up automatically in the past. 

Thanks for anyone who can help

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, but I don't think you can see any exercise info as you are doing it via auto-recognize.

But if you start it in the Exercise App, then you do see it and might have some option of what to see.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply.  But I actually have seen it pop-up a couple of times on my Fitbit Sense watch.  The first time I let it until I finished but the second time I swiped it to the right by mistake before I finished my exercise.  After that time, it doesn't pop-up anymore.  So I think because of that

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cestmoi   I want to start with a clarification as it helps keep things clear.  The auto-recognized exercises (walk, run, elliptical, aerobic workout, etc.) are a feature Fitbit calls SmartTrack.  None of these will show up on your screen -- SmartTrack is on devices like the Flex 2 that don't have a screen.  The Run exercise in the Exercise app does have an Auto Detect feature.  So if you start running, your Sense will vibrate and the screen will say Run detected.  It gives you the option to start a GPS tracked run.  Run is the only exercise that does this.  I suspect this is what you saw.  Run Detect is set to On by default.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Actually, it popped up for elliptical for me on my watch but I couldn't remember what I did at that time.  It never came up again on my watch screen and that's what I want to recover again.

I know my Ionic detected walk and auto start the GPS and I'm pretty sure Sense does too.  Only that I didn't know what I press and it never came up on my watch screen anymore but it does show up on the app.  I just want to recover it on my watch screen and trying to find out what I have to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes