Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought the Fit Bit Sense for the heart functions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Fit Bit Sense for the heart functions. I have Afib and would like to keep an eye on all my heart functions. I was under the impression that the Sense checked your heart functions 24/7 without you having to do the checking. I also liked the idea of the GPS for tracing my bicycle rides.
I have set up the watch three times now. I have not seen anyplace to do or see any heart functions. I also have not seen any place to do the GPS. I also wanted to try different watch faces and have not found any faces. I like the idea I can raise the display brightness, but then I have to turn on sleep mode and, it turns the brightness down to where I can almost read it.
So far I am not impressed with this watch at all. It is getting closer to going home to Amazon.
If I do return it does anyone have a recommendation for a watch to replace it with?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hrm is useless. I would get a apple watch next time around

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you just set it up, give it few days to get a firmware update adding more features.

The ECG AFib check is only on-demand.  But there is an alarm for when your heart rate goes above or below user-settable limits when you are at rest.  That might give an AFib warning to take an ECG.

For clock faces, on phone app tap your profile pic near top left, then your device, then Clock Faces.  On same page as Clock Faces icon, see 'How To Use'.

Also How do I get started with Fitbit Sense? 

and Fitbit Sense Manual (pdf) 

and How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

See if those get you started, and feel free to come back with other questions after get firmware update.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hrm is useless. I would get a apple watch next time around

Best Answer
0 Votes