Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not a happy bunny!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I brought a Fitbit Sense from an eBay seller last September & it has had a fault since day one namely slow charging - which I have posted about elsewhere on this very forum.

I finally contacted Fitbit today only to be told I do not have the guarantee because they did not sell the unit directly to me - the reason I went to the Ebay in the first place Fitbit is because he was some £30 (or thereabouts) cheaper than you. You were obviously quite willing to sell him a bunch of Fitbits at a discounted rate & it must have been obvious to you that he was going to sell them on to others like myself, now that it is faulty you are not honoring that guarantee, even though you knew when you sold them that this possibility could arise. A smack in the mouth for mugs like me then 'eh?

Needless to say I will not be replacing this defective Fitbit with another Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @daddybrubeck  only an authorized retailer purchase can assure you have the Fitbit warranty. click for retailers. eBay isn't a retailer. By nature, eBay is where anyone can sell almost anything and quite often, they do. Buying on eBay is often risky, but usually eBay will take a return and refund the money if it's done shortly after the item fails to live up to the description. Sorry this happened to you, but it's not Fitbit's fault. We all like to save money and there are genuine retailers who have sales. Fitbit has sales, too. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like Odyssey13 said.

Unless seller authorized retailer, it’s the equivalent of the seller being a buyer and then they sell it to you. Warranties are not transferable.

Did the listing specifically state the item would be maintain a warranty? If so go back to ebay seller or ebay directly.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes