Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a better Fitbit then the Sense? I hate it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This tracker has been a disappointment since day 1.  From the button location always being activated by moving my wrist to the watch locking because it thinks I'm trying to pay for something when I'm not.  Not to mention features stop working, battery life getting worse by the day.

Is there a better one or is time for an apple watch?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Kim484 I have only used the Ionic and the Sense, both were not perfect, but both were better than an Apple Watch series 4 (that is what I tested at the time).

But unless you like 1 day battery life, the health, fitness, watch, etc apps or all in one Fitbit app.

Now Watch OS 9 brings sleep tracking, but the graphics or data displayed just doesn't seem to explain much. (At least to the reviewers), you can watch those I learned much and also all the add-ons just to get some compares to Fitbit.

If you have Android you can try the pixel watch or Samsung Galaxy watches, but for Apple and if you want to be agnostic than Fitbit is the best, and the original Sense or Versa 3 was the last flagship.

I have heard good things about the Charge 5, but Google updated firmware broke it, wait until they fix it before touching that one.

Stay away from Sense 2 or Versa 4, Google crippled them and from reviews and forums users are quite upset.

So back to your answer yes the original Sense is the last best advanced smart watch Fitbit ever made even with it's problems. 

Fitbit Ionic 72.1.15 (recalled) and Fitbit Sense 128.6.17
Best Answer

Unfortunately I have to disagree, I use a fitbit sense and an apple watch ultra. And sense has a lot of bugs and glitches. It doesn't even set its BPM correctly. I came to fitbit because I used a versa lite and it was very good, but it seems they got lost in sense and versa 3

Best Answer

Thanks Jdsenter, I appreciate your thoughtful response.  I have used the Alta HR (still use it when Sense is charging) and the Ionic (recalled) and of course the Sense.  I really liked the Ionic and was sad to have to send it back.  The battery on the simple Alta is way better than the Sense.  I also just ordered the Inspire 2 for my dad because he needs low tech.  Even though I really like the added sleep stats I think that maybe for me I should just go back to using the simple ones because of the frustrating bugs with tech as well as a bad button location for right handed people.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kim484 

I can't help with the battery or other features but I can help with the button activating all the time.

Turn off your "shortcuts" on your Fitbit. 

Scroll to settings > Shortcuts > Off

I made a little step by step for you just as a visual reference.

TBrowning_1-1668610543953.png

Best Answer