Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Fitbit email about the Sense real?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

"Hi,

This is Fitbit Customer Support. Thanks for your purchase of Fitbit Sense.

We identified a hardware issue with your device that could affect its ability to work properly. Please return the device to us. We’ll provide you with a prepaid return label.

To ensure the best possible Fitbit experience, we’re providing you with a replacement free of charge. Please keep all original accessories, such as your charging cable and band. You’ll receive a replacement device only.

After we receive your shipping details, you’ll receive an email message with the next steps for your replacement and then we’ll expedite a new Fitbit Sense to you.

Reply to this email message and provide us with the following information:
- Full name:
- Street address (line 1):
- Street address (line 2):
- City:
- Postal code:
- Phone number:
- Email address associated with your Fitbit account:

If you have any questions, please reply to this email message or visit: help.fitbit.com

Sincerely,

Joseph RL. and the Fitbit Team

Join the growing Fitbit Community! Get answers. Stay motivated. Find Fitbit friends."

Tried to ask from chat is this legit email from Fitbit but no respons now. Anyone else got email like this? I bought mine about week ago and it has worked quite well.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
50 REPLIES 50

Hello,

I got my new Sense today. I live in France. It looks like a brand new device to me....

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can appreciate this. they sent me a mailing label. it all looks sketchy.
even the address. I told them send me the replacement first. I'm not
sending a 400.00 watch out when I can't even get an answer from customer
service
Best Answer

Mustis1, 

Did you hear back from FitBit?  Is this a real email?

Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MG262  read the post from Fitbit Moderator @LizzyFitbit ? It is indeed real.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I contacted the online chat and they said there is no such issues.  The reason I am concerned because I purchased a Sense for my wife for Christmas and would like to know if that watch is one that needs to be returned.  How do I figure out if the one I own needs to be returned? 

Best Answer

Same here. No way I am going to send a watch like this out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
they never responded when I told them to send the replacement first
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am now confused after reading this posts.  I do not understand why Fitbit doesn't tell us to return it to the retailer we purchased from.  I live in NZ and have to post it back to Australia.  I spent $500 NZ on a fitbit and now am not going to have it for some time, do I trust this email label they have sent me?

I also paid to have a screen protector put on it, are fitbit going to replace this as well with a new watch.  The whole thing is not customer orientated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone else gotten an email about there being a problem with the ECG sensor on the Sense and asking for your info so that you can be provided with a return label so your watch can be replaced?

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner  yes, this has been mentioned on the forums. I've asked a moderator to stop by to confirm this, so you'll feel more at ease.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thank you for your messages and feedback. Please have a look at the reply from @LizzyFitbit 

@Odyssey13  Thank you for your help

Hi @SunsetRunner , a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for sharing your doubts.  I moved your post here, as the thread is dedicated to that conversation. 

I confirmed with Support that the message you received is legit. 

Please continue working with Support. 

See you around

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer