Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines through the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense has been acting funny for a while now properly swiping between screens I would reset it and it would go back to normal for a little bit and then do it again. But now it has lines through the screen just like an old school television. If it had more surface area I would swat the side. I have reset it several times and I did the update. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @MandyG33 welcome to the community, this sounds like a hardware or software fault, you should talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. Fitbit's warranty is for one year and excludes accidental damage unless you bought the FPP extension which extends cover to 2 years and includes accidental damage. You do not say how long you have had your "Sense" you may be entitled to more generous consumer protection depending on your jurisdiction. If you have recently bought it from a seller like Amazon you should review their returns policy.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had it for about 7 months I think. This was the only support option that popped up when I went to support. And I did also buy the insurance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes