Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most of Sense features don't work while traveling

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit Conmunity / Support

My Fitbit Sense worked well after I bought it in California, now I'm traveling in Europe and most of features don't work: ECG disappeared from the menu, I don't see sleep time and the Android app seems to be reporting only walking time properly

Any idea how to fix it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

that normal behavior traveling messes the watch up for a day or two but as you are traveling out side of united states ecg app and other apps are not yet released in certain country's in europe and around the world so will not have access to them as for the basic stuff gps and pedometer and such will be wonky for a few days then it fixes it self i suggest you put it on the charger and have your phone connected to a wifi while it charging to help the watch calibrate itself when you move around to different country's out there same thing will happen as well as when you come back home.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply
I'm back home to California for 2 weeks and only managed to repair ECG app, it shows up again on the Fitbit screen

As for all statistics in the mobile app - still nothing returned back
a) deleted and reinstalled app >> no difference

b) purchased Premium >> no difference

I do still full stats in the Desktop view of the Dashboard: https://www.fitbit.com, but not in the Android Mobile app

Any solution to this (ugly) problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes