Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Sense is dead

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit sense for 2 months now and it is suddenly dead.  It will not turn on and it will not charge.  Has anyone else had this problem?  It is very disappointing since it is not very old.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

I have this issue too.  My watch does every night.   Worked with Fitbit a couple of months ago and they kept telling me watch is fine.  

This watch is absolute junk and it might be time for an Apple Watch after about 10 years of Fitbit devices.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally received a replacement. I hope I never have to contact customer assistance again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided, and the steps tried on your own. I'm sorry you've had this experience with your Sense, I appreciate the time taken in sharing your feedback. If you've tried the steps described here but the issue persists, I'd suggest contacting our Support team so they can provide you with assistance. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

To prevent any confusion, I'll close this thread. However, if you have another question, please start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. You can always check our Help Site for more information about our devices and products, as well as troubleshooting tips.

Best Answer