Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sense stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. I was in a pool earlier today just playing ball with my daughter and my fitbit Sense switched off and I can't turn it back on even though I put it on a charger 😞

Any suggestions?

Also I can't get hold of customer support!!

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

It sounds as thought like mine it will not start at all, as yours is only 4 months old it will be in warranty as mine was so I was offered a 50% discount off a new one or a replacement. Give them a ring, I found the number for the Uk on the Fitbit help contact support, had the option for a live chat or a telephone number to call. I tried posting the Uk number but for some reason it said part of it was not allowed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact support for warranty replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to call customer support as you are within the warranty and they should send you a replacement. 

Best Answer

Any idea how long the replacement takes? Also, do we need to send our watch first and then olny do the send the replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not need to send back as they tried to connect to it(??) and could not so they could see that I was telling the truth. They said 2-5 days, it was ordered on Tuesday it was sent yesterday and as is coming from Netherlands to UK I can track and hope to arrive tomorrow or Saturday. So not too long, alternatively you could take back to the store you bought it from and they might be able to replace it there and then.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

They confirmed they would replace it on Friday and I received it on Tuesday. Very quick as it came from the Netherlands 

Best Answer

If it's like mine, it's probably the charger.  It sounds like hundreds if not thousands have had that issue.  The pins are defective, check to see if they are flat.  I would recommend ordering a new charger on Amazon to get a new one for around $20.  It's still under warranty though, so I would also contact customer service to get a second one because you'll probably need it.  Customer service is definitely not what it used to be.  I'm wearing my Apple Watch now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks but was not the charger, it was 98 % charged when it synced an hour before it died. I have spare charge at home, which I also tried as I have had a charger problem in the past, but did not charge with either.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same here, not a charger issue. Had bought two watches, one for my wife and another for myself. Have charged using both chargers but mine doesn't charge. However, my wife's watch gets charged with both the chargers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh and just to update, contacted customer support. They are sending me a replacement. Order is confirmed, yet to get the tracking details though. Hoping for the best that it reaches me sooner than later 🙂

Best Answer