Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit Sense and the Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The locking mechanism after roughly a year of use no longer stays on the wrist. It just falls off. Upon contacting support they also told me it was unfixable and I was given a promocode that is literally the black Friday/cyber Monday sale. So basically all around useless. Go with a watch with an actual locking mechanism that will last you for a while. Not $299 after every year. This one just ain't it. The sense 2 probably will be / is the same thing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @RahilP. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes