Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Sense and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense lasted 6 months and then stopped working (battery stopped charging). I received a replacement and 6 months after I got it, the battery stopped holding a charge, it dies in like 6-8 hrs even though it says it's charging to 100%. It took some time in between so with the extra time between getting my replacement and actually testing this one/buying several chargers, it's now 7 months and out of warranty (they gave me a coupon for 35% off). I guess fitbits only last like 6 months. What have you guys switched to that has lasted?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @bradrturner. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and the details provided in your post about the issue with your Sense. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My experience had also been negative. My sense just started rebooting and won't stop. I had it for 7 months. I contacted support and that person went on and on for 20 minutes about an associated email and how it has to be the same. I migrated it to Google. This was after the error. Never once told me anything about resetting the device. Fitbit used to be a good company. Now they are just scam artists.

Best Answer

I kept track of the date, it doesn't last 6 months, more like 5 to 5.5 months, so I bugged then!  They replaced it twice, about time for it to quit again!  Doubt I will but another Fitbit!  If it only las 6 months at best, not sure how many times they will replace, but might as well go with the cheap ones, at least they last at least a year.  Sorry, but ever since Goggle bought Fitbit, it started going downhill.  I think they want to keep the customer base, but do away with Fitbit, itself!

Best Answer

They need to do a recall and stop gaslighting us like it isn't happening 

Best Answer

Time for a recall, I'm going to start a petition

Best Answer