Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sense stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 3rd watch within less than 2 months and its not working 3rd one lasted half a day there is something seriously wrong 

With the replacements taking 5/7 i reckon i have been able to wear it less than amonth not great for s £299 watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I had the same problem and with the cost of a sense it should work longer than it does.  I am going out this weekend and buy an Apple watch is what I should have done to start with.  MY ADVICE DO NOT BUY A SENSE FITBIT!!!

Best Answer

Did you get your money back fitbit are saying due to fact it more that 45 days since i brought it can have a refund which. Is a joke as i havent had one thats worked for more than a couple of weeks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have asked for them to put in a complaint 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, is it possible there is a battery charging problem and the watch just runs out of battery and doesn't charge.

Have a look at the issues in How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen if the symptoms match yours, the watch may be fine, but need cleaning or simply the charge cable replacing which is quite a common problem..

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer