Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving call notifications on Sense watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am receiving all notifications except incoming call notifications.

I have Calls enabled under notifications on the Fitbit app.

On-wrist calls is all set as well

When I go to my phones Bluetooth settings and choose Sense controls, the following 2 are the connections options.  Calls and Input device.  Calls is not enabled, and when I try to enable it, it reverts back to disabled right away.

I have factory reset the watch.  I have uninstalled the Fitbit app.  I have rebooted my phone.  None seem to work.

When I do the test call from the Fitbit app, it does show up, but when I do an actual call from another phone, nothing shows up.

I am using a Samsung S20FE and a Fitbit Sense.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

This happened to me for 2 weeks then suddenly it started working. No idea why

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Ryan0512 @Jennie36.  

@Ryan0512 Thank you for all the information about what you've been experiencing with your Sense watch. 

Before considering other options, please check all the compatibility requirements here and if you already tried all the steps listed in this article to resolve problems with notifications.

In addition, please make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed and that you've disabled the Do Not Disturb mode on the watch's settings. 

Hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went through all of the setting on my phone and everything thing is set as required on the app and the phone.  The bluetooth setting still won't let me toggle to enable calls, which I think may be the root of the issue.  Phone is supported and on Android 11.  Fitbit app is up to date.  Seem like my last resort is to factory wipe my phone which I really don't want to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ryan0512 Thank you for  your reply and confirming that you already tried all the troubleshooting steps suggested. 

If you continue to experience the same inconvenience after all the steps mentioned earlier, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call so the Customer Support team can provide you with further instructions. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm happy to say it just started working on it's own like others said it
did for them as well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great news, @Ryan0512! Thank you for sharing this update. 

Have a great day. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes