Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't sync or connect to Wi-Fi on Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Sense about a month ago.  Have never been able to connect to wifi despite following instructions.  Does not do the continuous sync.  It will usually sync manually although sometimes I have to disconnect and reconnect to Bluetooth on my Android.  All versions are up to date.  Not happy that brand new device is so problematic.  Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @1traveling2. Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry for the difficulties experienced with your Sense and thanks for every step tried prior to posting. I understand where you're coming from and please know your feedback won't be taken for granted. Because you mentioned that your Sense not always syncs, do you recall if an error message was displayed? If so, what was the message? Also, may I know the model of your phone?

In the meantime, please try reconnecting your watch to your Fitbit account with the following steps:

1. Remove your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. On your phone settings, tap Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  3. Go back one screen, tap Force Stop and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your watch.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  6. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure to leave your Sense plugged in and next to your router as this will ensure the connection between your watch and Wi-Fi. 

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes