Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pain tracking and scale tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Hi, I have been a fitbit customer ever since the flex and have had foot pain and now I have osteoarthritis and am wondering if this suggestion will be thought of in the future where we don't have to log manually and can just look to see what our pain levels and the days it was good or bad through the Fitbit app like you do for sleep and counting your steps. Or is there an app? I live in Australia, so some apps may not be readily available here but I think this would be handy for future fitbit devices, maybe even for the Sense 2 if you guys think about bringing together all the tech from Sense into a newer version of Sense 2 with this added feature. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @kristypower, welcome, you can put forward your suggestions for future features here. I suggest you enter the search term "pain" to see if any of the proposals put forward merit your vote. If you wish to put forward a detailed suggestion yourself it is a simple procedure.

I hope this helps.

Chhers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes