Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Sense replacement for Korea

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought 2 of Fibit Sense in Singapore and sent to Korea for my parents.
one of sense was totally not respond after 2months and they said that they are going to send email to my father to replace to new one.
but since May, we couldn't get any reply from Fitbit/ KR and Fibit US (I contacted twice to each country) anyone knows that how should i get to replace?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Rhee, welcome to the community, it's not clear how you contacted "Fitbit" (I assume by using these help threads) If you did talk to "Customer Support"  you should have received an ongoing response. To communicate with Fitbit in Korean go to the bottom of this screen and click "English" which will give you a drop-down choice including Korean and Traditional Chinese. Do you want me to transfer this thread to the Korean board for you?

Let us know.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Rhee - I would get him to try the other charge cable. It is quite common that the charge cable has a faulty pin and therefore you can't charge it and the watch may be fine.  Also it may need cleaning - see instructions in How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Rhee, welcome to the community, it's not clear how you contacted "Fitbit" (I assume by using these help threads) If you did talk to "Customer Support"  you should have received an ongoing response. To communicate with Fitbit in Korean go to the bottom of this screen and click "English" which will give you a drop-down choice including Korean and Traditional Chinese. Do you want me to transfer this thread to the Korean board for you?

Let us know.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes